Sunday, June 16, 2013
CONTEST RESULTS
Happy Father's day everybody! It's time to announce the WINNERS of the contest! Yes, it is June 16th! To late to try to win the contest now! Sorry. Anyway, I ran the numbers and figured out the results! 4 people have commented but ONE will win first prize! So intense! Well, not really. All you have t do is check the comments on the last post to figure out the winners. Whatever. Anyway, let's just try to forget that and announce the winners!
THE SMALL PRIZE GOES TO: (Drumroll, please.) None other then my own mom, CHELSEA FIGGINS!Congrats, mom! You have won a SMALL PRIZE. I will do three chores for you whenever you want!
THE 3RD PRIZE GOES TO: DAH DAH DAH! KOSTON FIGGINS, MY BROTHER! Kosty has won the third prize! I will do three chores for him, no questions asked!
THE 2ND PLACE PRIZE GOES TO: MINDY LEVEQUE, MY AUNT! Hooray! She has won 5 free chores for me to do for her and one free dessert that I make for her! Lucky.
Now who has won first prize? Well, I need a big drumroll!
THE FIRST PLACE PRIZE GOES TO: (DAH DAH DAH!) CEDE LINDBLOM! HOORAY FOR CEDE! She has one TEN free chores for me to do for her, one free dessert and one free meal that I'll cook for her, and I'll let her choose what my next post will be about! Yes sir, that has been this year's contest!
Happy Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my eyes must be deceiving me, the "smallest" prize goes to your mom!??! I think this thing was rigged. I demand a recount.
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!! I'm so excited that I won!! Whoop whoop!!!! This is an awesome contest! Can't wait to receive all the awesome prizes! Thanks Brayden! Youda best!
ReplyDelete