Sunday, May 26, 2013

CONTEST TIME

Okay! CONTEST TIME! It's time for a contest! It's super easy! Here's what you need to do: 1. Get on my (awesome) blog. 2. Find this post. 3. Comment on it. Yup. It's as simple as that, but you got to be quick! You must be one of the FIRST 3 to comment to win the contest, and there will be 3 winners. But, like all contests, we got to make some rules. 1. You may only comment ONE time. 2. You CANNOT be a stranger or a person that is NOT related to me. 3. You MUST comment BEFORE June 10th, when the winners will be announced, for a chance to win. 4. Do NOT go crazy and smash your head on the wall repeatedly if you lose. If you aren't in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, but you still entered, you will receive a SMALL prize. 5. If you get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, and if you are my parents, you will not receive one of the big prizes. You will receive one SMALL prize. Now, for the grand finale, it's time to announce the PRIZES! 3RD PLACE PRIZE: 5 FREE chores for me to do for you! 2ND PLACE PRIZE: One EPIC dessert that I make for you, and 5 free chores for me to do when I come to your place! IST PLACE PRIZE: 10 free chores for me to do, one chance to choose what my next post will be about, one FREE homemade dinner made by me, and one FREE dessert that I will make you! If you come in 4th or 5th or something you will get a small prize. The small prize is when I come to your house, I will do 3 chores for you! Yup! That's todays contest folks! Hope you read this before June 15th! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED JUNE 16TH

7 comments: