Sunday, June 16, 2013

Enslave the Mollusk 101

I have a band. An awesome band. A really awesome band. It's name is ENSLAVE THE MOLLUSK! The band began when I found this really cool white electric guitar somewhere, but I can't remember where. So I tuned it up and started working it, and it played pretty good. Then one Sunday, we were going to Grandma's house. So I decided I could play my guitar there. So we drove there and Kosty wanted to be part of the band. I told him he could be in charge of the special effects. So when we got there, I was scouting around, and I saw a GUITAR SPEAKER! You hook your guitar up to it, and it plays REALLY load! Perfect! So then I figured me and Kosty needed a band name, but we were about to go on in 20 seconds. So I said, Kosty! I need a word." And Kosty was like, "Mollusk!" So then I scribbled down some words and said, "That's it! ENSLAVE THE MOLLUSK can be our band name! Cuz' come on, people. You know you hate mollusks. Everybody hates mollusks. So we gotta ENSLAVE THE MOLLUSK! So then we went on and all I did was crank the volume up to full blast and randomly strum the guitar. And thus, Enslave the Mollusk was born! Huzzah!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I hate mollusks. But that's cool that you and your bandmate got back together. ROCK ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so RAD Bubba! Love you buddy!

    ReplyDelete