She calls it "The Figgins Family Journal".
But I have a blog, right?
And I think it would be pretty flipping sweet to have my very own book.
And I can turn this blog into a book, right? It's a free country, and I really want to make a book. So YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!
Well, first I gotta make a title. It's gonna be all about me, so... how 'bout THE FIGGINS BRAYDEN FAMILY JOURNAL!
Heh heh! You see how I crossed out "Figgins" and replaced it with "Brayden"!? Pretty cool, right? Okay, I'll stop...
So anyway, I also need to decide If it's going to be a story book, or a journal. Both of em' sound pretty cool, but I'm gonna do a journal.
OH YEAH!
I can tell you what to do actually. And I'm telling you it would be pretty "flipping sweet" if you made your blog into a book. SO, DO IT!
ReplyDelete