Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ask Brayden

Hey guys. Lately I've received questions from my friends about life. But don't worry! It's time for..
ASK BRAYDEN! Ask Brayden is basically random questions from my friends, and I have to give them good advice on what to do about their problem!

Time for question number one!

Hey Brayden,
I need a surefire way to make some serious cash to buy this new game I really want, but I don't have an allowance! I guess I can make a lemonade stand or something, but then you need to go out and buy tons of lemonade and make a sign and a table..You know the drill. It just seems that when you need to make... like... five bucks, you need to start a whole business! -Tony Sanchez

Hey Tony.

You see, here's what you need to do: Sneak into Chucky Cheese's and press the buttons on the arcade games. There is a 2% chance that a token will pop out! THEN, go to Australia and go to a special shop. Trade in your token, and you'll get TWO PENNIES! YOU'LL BE FLIPPEN' RICH!!!

-Brayden


1 comment:

  1. How bout doin some good old fashioned chores, Tony? I have some you could do. Australia would be pretty sweet though. But it'll cost ya more than $5 bucks to get there, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete