Sunday, April 21, 2013
Helam
On Christmas I got a game called Helam: A Stripling Warrior Questfrom Zach. It was the first animated book of Mormon Game! Psych! That means I'm allowed to play on it 24/7 on Sunday! Yay, now I can finally do something instead of walking around the house 74 times. Sundays at my house are quiet, because we can't use ANY electronics on Sunday under ANY circumstances, because Chelsea says electronics make us think about other things, not the lord... So it was awesome to be able to! Anyway, Helam was awesome! It's not in 2D, it's 3D! You're a little dude named Helamen, and you have to track down a lamanite with a red armband, because he killed your father. You go through the forest and get new armor and items and fight bosses and team up with other guys and gals, and kill rabid monkeys.... yeah. It's so awesome! I've been playing it for quite a while now. But then when i was about to play it, all of my saved progress had been deleted somehow. It wasn't my fault- the game saves automatically..... so that's how the game is to this day... It's still a awesome game though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Bub,
ReplyDeleteTo you, my name is Mommy, not Chelsea. Also, Lord is capitalized. If there was such thing as capitalizing a capital more than a normal capital, we would certainly do it for Him.
xoxo,
Mommy
p.s. keep up the blogging. You're a great writer.