I don't like church very much but it's still pretty cool. I don't really understand what the speakers are saying and sometimes what the teachers are talking about, but you could get used to it. One thing that bugs me is that we can't watch TV or play video games or stuff like that. Another thing is that church starts at 11:00 so I can't really do anything before church. We used to go swimming after church sometimes, but now since it's spring it's to cold. Also, I don't like getting ready for church you always have to get on your church pants, your buttoned shirt, your tie, your belt, and comb your hair, and last but not least you have to brush your teeth. So THAT is pretty annoying.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Church
I don't like church very much but it's still pretty cool. I don't really understand what the speakers are saying and sometimes what the teachers are talking about, but you could get used to it. One thing that bugs me is that we can't watch TV or play video games or stuff like that. Another thing is that church starts at 11:00 so I can't really do anything before church. We used to go swimming after church sometimes, but now since it's spring it's to cold. Also, I don't like getting ready for church you always have to get on your church pants, your buttoned shirt, your tie, your belt, and comb your hair, and last but not least you have to brush your teeth. So THAT is pretty annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have I mentioned that this site always cracks me up? I don't stop by as often as I used to, but it still makes me laugh whenever I do!
ReplyDelete