Monday, November 22, 2010

My teacher today


Ok, this time I wanna tell everyone about what my teacher looks like and teaches like and all that stuff. Well... she is a really nice teacher she just gives us a lot of work thats all. Oh, yeah I forgot. Her name is Mrs. Jones. Sometimes she gives us really easy work and she might give us hard work. And she might have us do REALLY long work and sometimes she gives us pretty short work.The spelling tests are pretty easy though. I think every time I take a spelling test I get 100%. This week we only have three days of school because of Thanksgiving.My favorite subject in school is science we get to do a lot of cool things in that such as the body system and cool things to know like when your humming and you pinch your nose you stop humming.Yeah stuff like that. My worst subject is coloring, cutting, and glueing. Because my friends finish, right when I'm coloring the first item.My friends are: Hunter, Adam, Andres, Jacob,...and thats it. There's 23 people in my class too.

No comments:

Post a Comment